Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

29 March 2009

Cuba-cubaan

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me



Hoh sejak bila aku jadi jiwang-jiwangan ni?? hey, come on laa... isy! Wake up!!!!!!!

Hoh!


5 comments:

  1. ceh.. bkn dr dulu ka ndia mmg jiwang.. lg mau tanya.. wahaha.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahahaha.. adakah ini tandanya saya gila?? wahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. gila? hurm.. mgkin juga..

    tp apa yang pasti, ndia mmg gila makan dan gila berangan.. kah.. kah.. kah..

    jgn marah r.. klu xcaya kta ndia gila makan, try tanya ahli2 jemaah JKM K11 sesi kita.. wahhaa.. semua tau.. esp sapa yg join iftar dulu.. hehe.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iftar?? dalam MPP pun ada iftar taw... tiap malam khamis... hehehehehe.... tadi mam ayam masak lemak, sayur campur n nasi putih.. dalam dulang, ramai-ramai.. iftar MPP... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. eceh.. xbrani nk ungkit kisah Iftar JKM la tu.. takut pecah rahsia.. wahaha.. nasi ayam dua bungkus untuk 4 org.. dilicinkan oleh dua orang jek.. wahahaa..

    hebat sungguh ndia fitri nih.. huhu.. :p

    ReplyDelete