Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

27 June 2009

When I Need You

When I need you
Just close my eyes and I'm with you
And all that I so want to give you
It's only a heart beat away

When I need love
I hold out my hands and I touch love
I never knew there was so much love
Keeping me warm night and day

Miles and miles of empty space in between us
A telephone can't take the place of your smile
But you know I wont be traveling forever
It's cold out, but hold out and do like I do

When I need you
I just close my eyes and I'm with you
And all that I so want to give you, babe
It's only a heartbeat away

It's not easy when the road is your driver
Honey, that's a heavy load that we bear
But you know I won't be traveling a lifetime
It's cold out but hold out and do like I do


i need you, i adore you, there is no word to figure out what i feel.

ceh! konon konon meluahkan perasaan. tapi, pada siapa? no no no. tetttt.. *ahaha kontrovesi yang sengaja dibuat*

tiba-tiba macam saje nak letak lagu ni lepas dengar lagu ni kat belog kakak cumey ini *sila klik pada link. akak kena bayar saya ni sebab promote belog akak hahaha~*.

sesiapa yang rasa berkenaan, lagu ni ditujukan buat anda. ya, anda. :D tak percaya pulak... :)





3 comments:

  1. ekkekek adik manis, ni jangkit virus angau i ke ni?? huhuhu, when i need u (tarik tgn cik adik langsing2 satu bal room \:D/) he he he, nak tunggu 'org' tu tarik dia, lambat la kan, ngehehhe~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam tuan umah, nampaknya virus windu/angau ni dah berjangkit. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kish>>
    hah, virus nih lebey dasat dari Influenza A wahaha~
    kak, chop chop chop.. org tu, sape kak??? *kompius kompius*
    --> i'm single!

    amza>>
    ahaaa~ tu la.. tak perlu batuk n bersin, dah bjangkit. cmne uh?? *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete